Arnold Service Centre
Arnold Service Centre is a small garage with a big smile for you every time you walk into our workshop and that's a promise!
We are a very helpful and straightforward team committed to giving you peace of mind and value for your money!
Gary, the owner of the business, successfully used over 40 years experience working for main dealers including Nissan, Ford, Rover and Hyundai; to open his own company, Shield Service Centre on Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham - gaining a large customer base.
After 8 years, Gary decided it was time to move to larger premises and opened Arnold Service Centre (in the current location). His existing customer base followed him to Arnold, Nottingham, and the new premises accommodates an ever growing list of customers.
The Arnold Service Centre team is completed by Linda, who is also fully qualified technician with 12 years experience.
For any enquiries call us today on 0115 966 6189 or complete our contact form.
The Good Garage Scheme
The Good Garage Scheme is run by Forte and they are dedicated to driving up standard in the car service and repair market, making sure that the customers get a fair deal.
Using a member of the Good Garage Scheme you will find a garage that performs service to a strict standard and will always have your interests at heart.
WE ARE IN THE GOOD GARAGE SCHEME
What does that mean?
It means that we have to follow a Code Of Conduct!
- To provide full bussines details to the Good Garage Scheme administrators including ownership, premises, staffing and trade activities.
- To demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and keeping with good business practice.
- To notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
- To deal with complaints within 2 weeks of reciving a complaint.
- To make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the cutomer.
- To complay with the Industry Standard Check List on all services and include products that remove contamination.
- To provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record.
- To offer the customer a feedback leaflet.(Please check our feedback by cliking here)
- To provide a completed service checklist following the service.
- To display in a prominent position the Good Garage Scheme code of conduct.