Winter Check List
PRE ENGINE CHECK
1. Check for damage to bodywork, lamps and trims.
2. Fit protective covers.
3. Check condition and operation of all seat belts.
4. Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
5. Check operation of ABS and/or air bag warning lights.
6. Check windscreen washers and wipers.
7. Check horn.
8. Check operation of suspension dampers.
UNDER THE BONNET
9. Check/ top up engine oil.
10. Check and record brake fluid condition.
11. Check all auxiliary drive belts (not timing belt).
12. Checkpower steering operation and fluid condition.
13. Check battery level.
14. Check and top up all under bonnet fluid levels.
15. Check and record Antifreeze protection.
16. Check cooling system for leaks, cooling fan operation and heater output.
17. Check the condition and security of the exhaust.
18. Carry out tyre report.
19. Road test vehicle and report any findings.
20. Ensure upholstery, gear lever, steering wheel, etc. are clean.