The Good Garage Scheme
The Good Garage Scheme is run by Forte and they are dedicated to driving up standard in the car service and repair market, making sure that the customers get a fair deal.
Using a member of the Good Garage Scheme you will find a garage that performs service to a strict standard and will always have your interests at heart.
WE ARE IN THE GOOD GARAGE SCHEME
What that means?
It means that we have to follow a Code Of Conduct!
- To provide full bussines details to the Good Garage Scheme administrators including ownership, premises, staffing and trade activities.
- To demonstrate a commitment to deal with customers fairly, courteously and keeping with good business practice.
- To notify customers before work is undertaken if the business does not accept particular forms of payment.
- To deal with complaints within 2 weeks of reciving a complaint.
- To make parts replaced during service or repair available for inspection by the cutomer.
- To complay with the Industry Standard Check List on all services and include products that remove contamination.
- To provide the customer with a Good Garage Scheme service record.
- To offer the customer a feedback leaflet.(Please check our feedback by cliking here)
- To provide a completed service checklist following the service.
- To display in a prominent position the Good Garage Scheme code of conduct.